Other services in HK PDF Print E-mail

1. Obtaining  barcode GS1 in  SAR Hong Kong

EAN International (European Article Numbering International) and the United States UCC (Uniform Coding Council) have agreed on common barcoding standards. The organizations have combined under the common name of GS1.

You have to apply for membership in the Association of GS1 Hong Kong  for getting  international commodity barcode. The Association is a voluntary non-profit organization comprised of member enterprises ,  that are using the standards of article numbering and bar coding GS1 ( until 2004 - EAN International).

Our company offers the following services:

• Submission of a request for a barcode

• Filing of an application

• Dealing with inquiries from GS1

• Other consultations associated with obtaining the code

Read more about EAN